|RM C, 13 / F, HARVARD COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 105-111 THOMSON ROAD, WAN CHAI, HKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Cena:||To be quoted|
|Szczegóły pakowania:||bezpieczne opakowanie kartonowe lub pudełko ze sklejki|
|Czas dostawy:||35 dni roboczych|
|Możliwość Supply:||3 zestawy miesięcznie|
|Crush force:||1-19.6KN (g=9.81N/kg)||Crush Speed:||1-20mm/s|
|Speed error:||±1%||Crush space:||300 * 300 * 300mm|
|Crush surface:||diameter 150mm|
Battery crush test chamber
This device is a new test chamber combined with temperature test chamber and crush test chamber. This device is design and manufactured accord to international standards UN38.3, IEC62133, IEC60086-4 etc., can simulate a temperature test environment, can also monitor detect the test result under this environment. It is a good choice for battery, capacitors, electronic products simulate test equipment.
Crush force system
Travel limit device
Voltage acquisition system
Temperature control system
Crush force: 1-19.6KN (g=9.81N/kg)
Crush Speed: 1-20mm/s
Speed error: ±1%
Crush space: 300 * 300 * 300mm
Crush surface: diameter 150mm
Crush force: 1-19.6KN (g=9.81N/kg)
Force error: ±1%
Displacement error: ±0.5%
Drive: hydraulic (L-HM46 oil)
Motor: servo motor
Test temperature: 0-100 centigrade
Temperature wave: ±0.5 centigrade
Temperature rise: 3 ℃ / min
Temperature cooling: 1 ℃/min
Voltage measure range: 0-50V
Voltage resolution: 1mV
Voltage acquisition frequency: max. 110Hz
Test time: 0-99hour
Data output: RS232
Language: En & Simplified Ch
Power supply: 380V 50Hz, 1.5KW
Plug: 5 round pins plug
Travel limit, voltage drop detecting function;
Test result can viewing and stored or print in computer;
Internal 1.5mm thickness stainless steel panel;
External 1.0mm thickness steel panel;
Protect against explosions;
Operation manual write in English language
Suggest installing this equipment on a flat and stable ground or platform, in an environment of room temperature with 380V 50Hz power supply, and keep 1000mm away from other equipment and wall as below.
1) connect the test chamber and computer, turn power on (test chamber 380V 50Hz, computer 220V 50Hz)
2) run crush control software and voltage acquisition software
3) crush control software
There is 5 buttons on the top line:
Manage lead to:
Setting lead to:
Force-Elong – to display Force and Displacement curve
Force-Time – to display force curve
Eong-Time – to display elongation curve
Multi-Graph – to display multi-graph
TestResult – to display, save and print test result
Crush test action and speed can adjust on right side
4) acquisition software
Double click software, launch voltage acquisition system
File option leads to:
New …– create new test file
Open – open exist test file
Setting – test parameters setting
Export – export test data
Quit – exit software
Control option leads to:
Voltage calibrate… - software calibration
Start – voltage acquisition start work
Stop – voltage acquisition stop work
Following 9 corresponding buttons:
1 – New…
2 – Open
3 – Export
4 – Delete
5 – Setting
6 – Voltage calibrate…
7 – Start
8 – Stop
9 – Quit
And language option (English or Chinese)
If we create new test file,
We can set test parameters as required, set acquisition frequency, stop mode, starting mode etc.
Then press button, and.
Back to main page.
5) temperature control system
Temperature is to be controlled on touchscreen.
Can modify and monitor the temperature in monitoring interface on touchscreen. Input required value and save. The chamber will run automatically.
1) This equipment should be placed on level ground or platform, in an environment of room temperature 25±10℃, humidity 50±30%RH.
2) Keep this equipment away from heat or corrosion source.
3) Lock two front wheels when equipment in location.
4) For safety, conduct test with viewing door opened is forbidden. And if not necessary, do not observe test in front of viewing window.
5) Clean: before and after each test clean the chamber outside and inside with clean cotton cloth to keep the instrument neat.
6) Rustproof: Check weather the instrument active parts are functioning properly, put butter on fix rod after each test to keep it work smoothly. Spray anti-rust oil on coating plate and steel structure to proof rusting.
7) Turn power off: turn power off after test; suggest on-power once a month if it will not be used for a long time.
8) If battery on fire or smoke, please exhaust the gas outdoor on time.